I noticed that I got a little lax in 2014. This year, not only do I want to be on top of things, I want to do somethings differently. So here goes:
1. Read 10 authors I’ve never read before.
2. Be on Twitter more (sometimes I’m an old lady trapped in a young lady’s body…my goodness, all these newfangled inventions).
3. Read a book from an author I “gave up” on.
4. Do more author interviews!
5. Have more giveaways.
6. Release two novels this year: one around June/July and the other around November/December. We shall see…
7. Read 300 books this year (its actually a lot easier than it sounds…I think).
So that’s it for me! What are some goals you have related to books and/or blogging?