I’m thankful for so many things this year, God has been so good. I’ve made a list (I love list!). Here’s my thoughts:
1. I’m thankful to God for giving me the idea to start a blog. I had been so hesitant because I’m not tech savvy (can you tell?), but I do so love books and I’m glad that I have an opportunity to share that with others.
2. I’m thankful this year for blogging friends that I have met like Laura from http://craftybooksheeps.blogspot.com/. If you haven’t checked out her blog, you should, she’s awesome.
3. I’m thankful for all the new authors I’ve come across this year (I’m looking at you Paula Vince http://vincereview.blogspot.com/).
4. I’m thankful for all my old favorite authors who have written some wonderful novels this year (stay tuned for my best of 2014 list).
5. And I’m thankful for all the new indie authors (particularly the christian fantasy, my reading heart has been so happy).
6. I’m thankful to all the amazing authors who have graciously been interviewed and/or allowed me to do giveaways on my blog.
7. I’m just thankful, thankful, thankful and looking forward to next year and how I can make my blog even better!
If you have a blog, or enjoy reading blogs, what things have you made you thankful?