Thank you for being willing to be interviewed!
1. What was your inspiration for To Die Once?
A – I’ve been an avid reader and viewer of movies/TV series for a long time, so I can
honestly tell you that they all came together and conspired to create a story in my
head. It started with little bits here and there and, finally, became a huge story that
I just had to put down.
2. Are you an author who plans everything out ahead of time? Or do you write by the
seat of your pants?
A – A little bit of both, actually. There are days when I’m sure if I don’t get a good
handle on the story, it’d become too chaotic for me. Other days, I feel the powerful
surge of the creative juices in my veins and I just let it go. It’s always a fun ride
when I do that!
3. What authors would you say have had the greatest influences on your writing?
A – Love this question! Francine Rivers, Karen Kingsbury, Dee Henderson,
MaryLu Tyndll and Julie Lessman … in that order.
4. A huge part of your novel takes place in Italy, have you ever been there before? Or
did you have to do some research?
A- No, I haven’t been to Italy, so I had to do some research. However, it’s a country
that I’d really love to visit someday!
5. Can you tell us what you’re working on next?
A – I’m presently working on book #2 in the Child of Grace Series, To Lie Once,
and I’ve already laid the ground work for book #3 and #4. To Lie Once will center
on Jennifer’s sister, Joyce. It’s a “good girl gone bad” sort of story. I love where it’s
going so far!
Embassie, thank you so much for having me today! I truly appreciate. Let’s do
Of course! To Learn More about Miranda:
1. Readers can follow To Die Once and the rest of the Child of Grace book series on facebook
2. They can also follow the #ToDieOnce hashtag on twitter to follow the author and the
influencer bloggers to keep up to date with the reviews.
3. Readers can view the pinterest board set up for To Die Once here: https://www.facebook.com/ToBeAPerson
Miranda A. Uyeh can be found on her Blog, Facebook, Goodreads, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter.
To keep up with Miranda and the Child of Grace book series, readers can sign up on her blog here:
Ms. Uyeh is graciously giving away 10 ebooks every week for the next 7 weeks, giving you the opportunity of winning 1 of 70 copies! All you have to do is enter through Rafflecopter below. Every Sunday the winners will be drawn of Miranda’s blog (http://mautobeaperson.wordpress.com/) and winners will be sent the ebook once the giveaway is finished. Open INTERNATIONALLY!!
3 thoughts on “As Part of the To Die Once Blog Tour: Interview of Miranda A. Uyeh +Giveaway”
Great interview! I love reading about Italy! Sounds like a gorgeous place and would love to visit there too!
I’ve been there. Italy is amazing! And let’s not even talk about the food. 🙂